Here at Sydney Talent Company we are firm believers in the idea that you need to create your own work and take control of your own career. Unfortunately, this is exactly where most Actors find themselves a little lost. That is why we have decided to put together this short workshop.
Taking place over one weekend this workshop will concentrate on:
- Headshot techniques to ensure you get the most from your photo shoot
- Acting resume essentials
- Showreel essentials
- Showreel production, including video capture and editing using freely available software
- Impression management – how to make a first impression count!
- Auditioning techniques
- Acting for the screen – camera techniques to ensure you look your best!
- Additional marketing opportunities – website design and social media management
By the end of the workshop we aim for each participant to have the knowledge and tools to market themselves as a professional actor.
Teacher: Daniel Sassen
Dates: 9th and 10th July (Saturday and Sunday)
Times: 10am to 3pm each of the above dates
Venue: Balcombe Heights Coummunity Buildings (Turner Building or Building No. 4)
92 Seven Hills Road, opposite Jasper Road, in Baulkham Hills
Cost: $400 total (enrollment form is attached)
NOTE: Students must be 18 years old or over. Students under 18 years old will only be accepted by special permission from Jon-Claire Lee and Daniel Sassen. The number of students in the class will be around 10-12 at the most. Jon-Claire will be in class on 10 July to view and comment on the work done by students during the workshop.
So BOOK NOW! CLICK HERE for form and send completed form with full payment.